Friday, November 5, 2010

Halloween

For Halloween this year, we did a low key celebration. in the morning we took Charlotte to Cool Patch Pumpkins in Dixon to meet some friends of mine. While we were there I wanted to get a few pictures of Charlotte.


Daddy and his little lady at the corn bath!
Daddy shooting off mini pumpkins at old signs


Finally our first family picture. I totally forgot to take one while in the hospital. What a bad mommy I am

Charlotte in a pile of pumpkins wearing her cute little outfit my friend Mel got. So glad the weather was cool enough for her to sport it at the pumpkin patch





Mommy digging a hole in the corn bath to put Charlotte in so she was completly surrounded by corn. This I do to get pictures



Charlotte Playing in the corn bath!









Finally A picture of our little lady bug. The outfit didn't last too long due to her spitting up all over it. At least I got some pictures of her in the outfit all cleaned before it happened.









No comments: