Sunday, December 5, 2010

Apple Hill

On Sunday November 28th, my family and I went up to Apple Hill to get our Christmas Tree. We have gone every year since before I was born. I think we have only missed one year due to a couple of us being too sick to go. The past fours years we have been going to Hidden Canyon tree Farm to get the family Christmas tree.

Waiting for everyone to begin the hunt for the perfect tree.

We found it pretty fast. This is the first time the kids, Vesta, Theresa and I were not in the picture holding the tree. We were kind of sad but since we do not live at home enough we haven't in a while they said it could only be them in the picture.

Family Picture.


Look at me, I am superman

Charlotte's first picture with Santa


The fish ond at High Hill Ranch. the best apple donuts and carmel apples





Holding Vincent and Charlotte



1 comment:

felicity & nathaniel said...

yay for the moby wrap! I LOVE mine! :)