Saturday, December 4, 2010

Thanksgiving

Thankgiving morning we headed off to my parents house. We couldn't wait to get there to check out the ads for black friday. Mike and I fought over them and Mike ended up getting to look at them becasue the little girl needed to eat. Shortly after looking through the ads my sisters finally showed up along with Grandma Sengo. Grandpa Higgins and Sharon also came over for a bit. We had a great day together. we took some family pictures outside with the turkey and great fall leaves.

Great Grandparents with the great-granddaughter







We always have to get our silly picture in there





The two grandkids.
Can't believe 3 years ago Vincent wore the outfit Charlie is wearing



dad and Mike checking on the Turkey. BBQ turgkey is the only way to go


Vic and Vesta grillin' the veggies



Carving the turkey. We had 3 turkeys this year and my sisters, mom and I still fought over the skin.



All of us getting ready to eat, the turkey even joined in the picture

Grandma, Vic and Mike passed out after a wonderful Thanksgiving

1 comment:

Raychel said...

She is so pretty!! And I must say that it makes me jealous to see you GRILLING for Thanksgiving. It is far to cold to do that here!! How I miss California.